Monday, December 8, 2008

Draft] Biograpy

-------In 1968 I was born in Gyeonggi Province. But I spent most of childhood days in Seoul. In 1986 I entered the university and majored in accounting. After I graduated from it, I started working for Asiana Airlines. I've been working for 19 years in the finance division. I started my career in General Accounting and I have worked for Revenue accounting for the last nine years. I met my husband in December 1992 and married in November 1993. I had a son in 1994 and a daughter in 1998. In 2003, I had a chance to study for 4 months without working in the graduate school of business at Sogang University known as the "Kumho MBA" program. This Thursday is 19th anniversary I was hired 19 years ago. Nowadays I promise myself to be back to the basics and start work with a renewed mind.

1 comment:

Kim said...

You have a long history here. Isn't it amazing how fast time flies by? Enjoy the day!!

1. Autobiography

2. NEVER START A SENTENCE WITH "BUT".

**I"ll give you more tips on your paper when you give it to me.