Sunday, December 14, 2008

Final) Bilgraphy

-------I draw a fine picture of successful life. First, In order for me to succeed in society, I try to do benchmarking about people who succeed in their life. While I’m working in the company, I have learned about good bosses’ merits. As s result of analysis, most of them are diligent and have many plans to achieve. Naturally I’m lazy but try to be diligent. After making a short term and a long term plan, I’ve been practicing for plan as they did. Secondly, for successful marriage I looked for my spouse with the same values of life. Even though character of married couple doesn’t need the same character, I think it is very important to be equal to values of life. Fortunately we are equal about 70 % of them. Equal to 100% is not possible because of growing in different environment. So they make an effort to ingratiate each other. I think success of home life connect with social success. I always study and practice how to support family and what they need. Finally, I pursue to contribute in society and country. For basically family, relatives and friends moreover the poor, I would like to be rich to help them. In proverb, Tigers leave only their skins when they die, but through his achievements a man’s name lives on. I leave my name on posterity.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Isn't it easy to get stuck in a rut (routine). We do the same things every day so it's hard to change habits.

1. The first two sentences have similar subjects. Also, you shouldn't start sentences with AND or BUT.

2. You work for Asiana Airlines so that means you've worked in the Revenue Accounting department for ... years.