Sunday, December 7, 2008

Draft) My trip to singapore

-------I went to the Singapore three times. First of all, I went to the Orchard Road which was Singapore’s main shopping street. The shops there ranged from chic boutiques to massive shopping malls like Tangs department store and Paragon which specializes in designer outlets. After having lunch, I went to the Bugis Street. It was the place for bargains with a covered bazaar offering clothes, handicrafts all at bargain prices. Many of outlets here stayed open until midnight. Then, I went to the Chinatown to buy something to eat at night. It has the Complex Temporary Market on Outram Road where vegetables and fruits can be founded. I would like to recommend you to go shopping there

1 comment:

Kim said...

I loved Singapore. I thought it was a beautiful place to visit and I'd love to go again.^^

1. If you're going to use past tense "went", you have to have a fixed time in the past. If you want to use "three times", you have to use the present participle "have been". Based on the content of the paragraph, I think you should use past tense.

2. "Many of the outlets..."

3. "I went to Chinatown.."

4. ".. can be found."