Saturday, December 13, 2008

Final) My Trip to Singapore

-------I went to the Singapore three times. First of all, I went to Orchard Road which is Singapore’s main shopping street. The shops there ranged from chic boutiques to massive shopping malls like Tangs department store and Paragon which specializes in designer outlets. After having lunch, I went to Bugis Street. It was the place for bargains. It was a covered bazaar to offer clothes, handicrafts all at bargain prices. Many of the outlets stayed open until midnight. Then, I went to Chinatown to buy something to eat. I went to the Complex Temporary Market on Outram Road where vegetables and fruit are sold. I would like to recommend you to go shopping there.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I loved Singapore. I would love to go back again sometime. My husband works for a Singaporian company so he knows a lot of people there.

1. If you say you went to Singapore three times in your topic sentence, the paragraph should be about those three times you went. When did you go? What did you do there?

2. "...clothes and hndicrafts.."