Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Final) People should not use cell phones

-------In my opinion, people should not use cell phones while they are driving. First of all, it can cause fatal traffic accidents. Moreover, if they are new drivers, they absolutely should not drive while using cell phones. Another reason is that if policeman catch them driving and using their cell phones, they will be punished for violating the traffic regulations. They say that talking on a cell phone quadruples the risk of an accident and statistically, it’s as dangerous as driving while intoxicated. Let’s keep the rule of the traffic for us.

3 comments:

Sang-Dae Kim said...

I generally agree with you. But it is not against the traffic rule.It is certain that it is in danger to use a cell while driving a car, So we have to give attention to use a cell.

So Jin Yoo said...

I hate traffic accidents!
People should not use cell phones while they are driving.
I absolutely agree with you.:D
Goverment have to impose so much fine on people who use cell phone while they are driving!!
see you^^

momo said...

You chose the same topic but wrote it better than me.^ ^* I could know why Kimberley said that reading other's writing is important. I regreted that I didn't blog well. I hope that every class members keep going blog after this course.