Tuesday, November 11, 2008

(Draft) My Friend

-------My friend’s name is Jin Hee Kim. She is 41 years old. She got married in Seoul in 1993. Now she lives in Los Angeles. She is a housewife. She likes to cook and take care of her children.
-------When I was a freshman in the middle school, I met her for the first time. She became my close friend and remained so. She is warm, good listener and fun to be with.
-------Nowadays she wanted to come back to Korea because her mother was diagnosed as cancer of the lung. Her mother is 76 years old.

1 comment:

Kim said...

It's very rare that women can stay home and be housewives these days. The economy isn't good and it takes two incomes to survive. I'm sorry to hear about your friend's mom. That's a hard thing to deal with but it helps if you have good friends.