Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Draft] An untidy room

-------My room is untidy. There are several big windows so my room is always sunny. Windows are in two lines, one is glasses the other is window paper. My bed is toward windows. Beside the bed, there are a desk for laptop computer and a laser printer. Above the bed, there is a big family photograph . On the other side of the bed, there are a closet and a hanger. In my room, there is a bathroom which has a table for putting on makeup. Even though my room is untidy, it is comfortable for me

3 comments:

Hyo Sun Kim said...

You can enjpy one stop service in your bedroom. You can take a shower and use toilet and computer and put on makeup and get dressed.I think that it is comfortable for everybody.

So Jin Yoo said...

My room is also 'A LITTLE' untidy..
hohoho
In my house, there is desk top computer in the living room:(
On my bed, there are several things like books, pazamas...hahaha
I dont like to put on makeup...:D
see you soon~

Kim said...

It sounds wonderful but how is it untidy? I think it would have been better if your TS said you had a great room.

Here are some tips.
1. one is made of glass and the other is made of paper

2. there is a closet