Tuesday, November 11, 2008

(Final) Self Introduction

-------I was born in February 1968 in Yangpeong, Gyeonggi Province which is famous nowadays for Choi Jinsil's grave.After graduating university, I started working for Asiana Airlines. I've been working for 19 years in the finance division and I started my career in General Accounting. I have worked for Revenue accounting for the last nine years.
-------I have a chance to travel a lot with Asiana Airlines including business trips. It’s hard to list the cities and countries I’ve visited but I’ve traveled to such places as Japan, Singapore, Twain, Thailand, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, Hong Kong, China, America, Germany, France and Switzerland. I met my husband in December 1992 and married in November 1993. I couldn’t postpone his proposal anymore.I had a son in 1994 and a daughter in 1998. I call them "fat brother and thin sister". Their appearances are so different that it is difficult to regard them as family.
-------In 2003, I had a chance to study for 4 months without working in the graduate school of business at Sogang University known as the "Kumho MBA" program. It was not only a great chance to recharge my business related knowledge but also to refresh myself.More and more, I would like to write and communicate better with foreigners in English.I heard Kimberly would guide me to enhance my English writing. I’m ready to work hard and do all my homework assignments in this class.

2 comments:

Sisca said...

It's so gergous to have such a damn travel like u did girL...

Hope that i will get that ...

If i may know...
Wat do u do, for u can go to any country???

Kim said...

Are you a friend batubara?