Thursday, November 6, 2008

(draft) My English Teacher

------Kimberley is famous for her enthusiastic teaching style in Asiana. She looks like that she fully understands the Korean’s weak point in speaking and writing English. She majored in Education in the University and has TOSEL diploma and various kinds of License related to teaching.
------She met his husband through friend 8 years ago in Korea. She married him 5 years ago. She likes to paint and cook. I heard that she cooks very well from my colleagues.
------She enjoys inviting her friends to entertain in her home. She promised me to invite me in her home sometime. I believe her promise. ^^

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Eun Jung. I wrote a comment but I'm not sure where it went. Anyhow, I just wanted to thank you for wonderful paragraph about myself. I'm just another employee at Asiana Airlines trying to do my job. I'm happy you're interested in the course and I wish you luck.

Hyo Sun Kim said...

Wow~ You are fast!I think that you are a wonderful career woman.You enjoyed every minute of your life. Right? I hope you have a good time.