Friday, November 14, 2008

(Final) Free Time

-------When I have free time, I like to go to the movies near house. On Saturday I get up early in the morning and then go for a walk around the Lake Park in Ilsan. I also like to go window shopping after lunch.
-------Another thing I enjoy is to take a drink to get rid of stress on weekends. I like to travel, and I like to read a book rated to education. I enjoy listening to music, but I don’t enjoy dancing. As you can see, all of these things can help me make a happy life.

3 comments:

Ji-yeon Kim said...

You are so active and diligent in your life. During weekends I idle my time away. This weekends I will go to the park and try to take walks. Have a nice weekends~

Anonymous said...

Ilsan Lake Park is a nice place to take a walk. As I heard, there're are a lof of good restaurants near the lake. I want to go "Wesrern dome" soon.

Kim said...

What do you drink? Also, we say "have a drink" or "go for a drink". So you like to go out for a drink with friends or drink alone at home?