Tuesday, November 11, 2008

(Final) My Family

-------I have 5 people in my family. My parents’ names are Ju Il Kim and young Hee Kim. My father was a government official but passed away 4 years ago. My mother is a business woman. I have 3 sisters and a brother. Their names are Eun Young Kim, Eun Jin Kim, Min Su Kim. They are 40, 39 and 37 years old.
------- I have a husband and two children. They are son and daughter. Their names are Bo Sun Ryu and Yeon Ju Ryu. They are 14 and 11 years old. I love them so much.

2 comments:

Hyo Sun Kim said...

I know your woderful family. Your children are handsom and pretty. I heard that Your husband is good person. I envy you.

Kim said...

You come from a large family. My mom comes from a family of 12 and she loved it. She always wanted to have family like yours with 5 or 6 kids but it was too expensive. I want to have a family too some day but not like that. Wow. You would have to be a super mom!