Friday, November 21, 2008

Final) My friend

-------My friend’s name is Jin Hee Kim. She is 41 years old. She got married in Seoul in 1993 and now she lives in Los Angeles. She is a housewife. She likes to cook and take care of her children. I met her for the first time when I was a freshman in middle school. She became my close friend and remained so. She is warm, a good listener and fun to be with. Nowadays she wants to come back to Korea because her mother was diagnosed with lung cancer. Her mother is 76 years old. She's an amazing person and I'm lucky to have her as a friend.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Isn't is strange how our roots bring us back to our home or in your friend's case her home country? I try not to think about the day when I'll be in her shoes. I cross my fingers and hope that day never comes.