Wednesday, November 5, 2008

[draft] Self Introduction

-------I was born in February 1968, Yangpeong Gyeonggi Province where is famous for Choi Jinsil's grave nowadays.After graduating the University, I started to work for the Asiana Airlines. I've been working for 19 years in finance division. I started my career in General Accounting. I have worked for Revenue accounting for nine years.
-------I have a nice chance to travel a lot with Asiana Airlines including business trip. It’s hard to list the cities and countries, I traveled, such as Japan, Singapore, Twain, Thailand, Vietnam, Indo, Indonesia, Hong Kong, China, America, Germany, France, Swiss.
-------I met my husband in December 1992 and married in November 1993. I couldn’t postpone his propose anymore.^^I had a son in 1994 and a daughter in 1998. I call them "FAT BROTHER and thin sister". Their appearances are so different that it is difficult to regard them as family.
-------In 2003, I had a chance to study for 4 months without working in the graduate school of business at Sogang University. We call them "Kumho MBA". It was not only the great chance to recharge my business related knowledge but also to refresh myself.More and more, I would like to write and speak what I want to communicate with foreigners in English.I heard Kimberly would guide me to enhance my English writing. I’m ready to work hard to do homework assignments in this class.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Hello Eun Jung. I gasped when I saw your blog entry. You're very serious about improving your writing skills. ^^ I'll do my best to help you and I wish you success. Good luck!

Ji-yeon Kim said...

You are very respectful for me in every aspects. When we went to climb the Chunggye mountain , I thought that I am lucky I met you in my life. Thank you and I hope to go ahaed...haha~

Sang-Dae Kim said...

I like to travel, too. But I didn’t have a lot of chance to travel until now. I envy you. I would like to go India and Swiss. Can you give me the travel information for India and Swiss such as the famous place, itinerary, the time required and travel costs?

hayonghong said...

Dear My Counselor.
Hi~ Thank you for your heartfelt encouragement.
I’ll do my best to improve my English ability.
I believe Kimberly’s teaching, too ^_^
I’m very happy that I know you.
I am sure that you know how much I like and believe you?
Thank you so much !!!
See you next class~~~

changsuk lee said...

Hi Eun-Jung. My parent's hometown is Yangpyung. You are so nice. Today is friday. Have a good weekend. Homework is end.kk